Our Social Responsibility Commitment
At CK Living LLC, we believe in valuing our employees, supporting our community and contributing to the ongoing betterment of the world we all share. This Corporate Responsibility Policy (CR Policy) defines our core values and principles that guide the day-to-day actions of all our employees and our partners.
We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We will:
- Comply with the law and industry standards
- Keep all our business policies and practices transparent
- Treat our employees and customers fairly
- Keep high standards to ensure the health and safety of our employees and the public
- Commit to protecting human rights
- Comply with all International Labor Organization Conventions in respect to Child Labor, Forced Labor, Prison Labor, Discrimination, Working Hours, Wages, Disciplinary Practices and Health & Safety.
- We treat our employees with respect and dignity.
- We strive to make our work place safe and healthy by complying with safe workplace practices and providing training.
- We pay fair wage that exceeds legal minimums as defined by New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development. (Reference: https://www.nj.gov/labor/wagehour/content/wage_and_hour_compliance_faqs.html#q9)
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination based on gender, age, religion, disability, nationality, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
- We do not tolerate corporate punishment, physical, mental or verbal abuse.
- We provide quality products by complying with relevant safety and quality standards.
- We strive to source ingredients and materials that exceed industry standards to maximize consumer benefits.
- We provide accurate product information to enable consumers to make informed decisions.
- We listen to our customers’ feedback and suggestions to improve our products and operations.
Our partners and suppliers
- We value trust and integrity in all our business relationships.
- We treat all our partners and suppliers fairly.
- We expect our partners and suppliers to be in full compliance with the law and industry standards.
- We strive to work together with partners and suppliers to protect human rights and equality.